• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Glasgow Rangers Scots div3 liquidation thread

Furball

Evil Scotsman
And Aberdeen were beaten by a division 3 club tonight.

Clearly we've moved to a better standard league.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Savage is a ****.

Would far rather give our young prospects a shot than waste time with that diddy.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Record breaking day for the 3rd division today. There will be more fans watching division 3 than the SPL today.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How many you guys expecting?
49,118. World record for a game in the 4th tier of the professional leagues.

It's also about 1,000 more than the crowd for the opening fixture of last season's tainted title winners.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yep, wasn't going to miss our first home division 3 game for anything.

Bought a programme, which I never do, and discovered that there was a wee obituary for my uncle when I was reading through it at half time, which made me do a double take.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I thought on one of the replays it looked like Alexander was impeded but the more I see it the less convinced I am.