• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will Rvp be an Arsenal player this season? I'm starting to doubt it seeing how many strikers we're being linked with.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Reckon he'll stay tbh, unless Barcelona or Madrid swoop in for him. Seems to be unwilling to join another English side, and I can't see why he'd particularly want to go and play in Italy.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I know it's kicking a man when he's down, but can't resist:

If the electronic media and easy access to thereof is good for one thing, it's for making famous twatts look like twatts.
Thought I'd reply here to avoid two threads going at once, and just wanted to say that it now appears he's been sacked which I suppose puts a slightly different slant on things.

And LOL @ Spurs btw. Delusions of grandeur springs to mind. Whatever we all think of 'Arry, there is no doubt that Tottenham have had nobody anywhere near as good in a long time.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thought I'd reply here to avoid two threads going at once, and just wanted to say that it now appears he's been sacked which I suppose puts a slightly different slant on things.

And LOL @ Spurs btw. Delusions of grandeur springs to mind. Whatever we all think of 'Arry, there is no doubt that Tottenham have had nobody anywhere near as good in a long time.

Well, I think Jol was pretty good, there's really no reason why they keep sacking managers, it's pure madness.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At U12s if anyone got beat by a ridiculous scoreline they'd just put 2-0 in the papers, maybe they're doing the same for Ireland.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
AV-B is such a precious prick. According to The Guardian he's having a monk on about the Spurts having the temerity to talk to other candidates for 'Arry's old position.

WAC. When the names on the list include men like Moyes, Blanc & Rangnick, none of whom's jockstrap he's fit to carry, he's got a ****ing nerve.

Hope they recruit him. Will be absolutely ****ing hilarious watching his pissy self-regard crash and burn again.