• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That dream didn't last very long - though United must have been having a laugh to let Robson-Cantdo score anyway - the fact he's a Welsh international tells you everything you need to know about our leek sucking friends

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wish I had ESPN now, not that United are not going to win.

Am really looking forward to them getting destroyed by someone this season though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Can't wait for the draw tomorrow.

And is Reading-Man U really 3-4 at HT or is someone having me on? My kids are watching Garfield and won't let me switch over. ****s.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
De Gea's not even a decent second choice for a League One side, let's be honest. Might be worth picking if he's playing against a team of midgets who refuse to ever cross the ball i.e. Barcelona. Otherwise he's absolute balls.