• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody massive win for the Bees tonight.

That and Chelsea being totally outclassed makes it all rather satisfactory.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was made up to see you lot win. Bizarre that we couldn't beat Walsall at home yet nobody else in the top six won either so we remain top. Much better away than home at the minute we are.

Pothas

Beat Stevenage on Saturday please.

Then we beat Sheffield United, Bees go into play-offs, you get a nce little gap at the top, everyone happy.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hate football, fancy letting MK Mongs get a point with another bloody late goal. All those late ones are going to send us down.

8 points dropped by conceding in the 87th minute or later so far this season. Gutting.

Last edited:

duffer

I don't understand Chelsea. Even if they do get Pep this is a joke, they're right in the mix challenging for the title and he won them the Champions League last season.

fredfertang

Word on the street seems to be that Benitez will get the nod, on the basis he'll inspire Torres - sounds a bit far fetched to me

Pothas

Yeah Benitez until the end of the season it would seem, thought he wanted attacking football?

I really hope Pep tells them to **** off in the summer.

Pothas

Di Matteo does not seem a self-delusional sort either; he knew that they never really wanted him. In less than two year has gone from being a manager fired by West Brom to a Champions League winner with a much larger bank balance.

grecian

Well, not sure what they'll do now, rumours are that Luiz and Torres are Roman's fave players and he likes them to play. If this is true they're not going to get a top-class manager, so 'arry or rafa it is.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Di Matteo does not seem a self-delusional sort either; he knew that they never really wanted him. In less than two year has gone from being a manager fired by West Brom to a Champions League winner with a much larger bank balance.
Who will surely walk into many more jobs across europe because he has won a Champions League. italian clubs will be in for him now you would think.

grecian

I agree with all this, TBH. Felt the same with Avram Grant, who TBH had a better Champions League campaign, but for one scuff.

They were always stop-gap, they were never really wanted long-term, I doubt Benitez is either.