• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Most of the articles about Zlatan are ****e - they seem to go along the lines of on how he'd not really done it on the big stage before but now he's scored 4 goals in a friendly against England, now he's a gun.

Failing to understand that a friendly against a combined England B/U21 team doesn't really merit 'big stage'.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have an inkling Platty scored 4 in the home game versus San Marino in the same (ultimately futile) qualification campaign. IIRC we won 6-0 at home and 7-1 in SM.

Also seem to recall Luther "Not John Barnes Despite What AC Milan Allegedly Thought" Missitt getting a bag versus Luxembourg from when I were a nipper too. Might've only been a hat-trick that one tho.

EDIT: Just three for Luther. England hat-tricks

Last edited:

duffer

I'm seriously worried the Spudz are going to do us tomorrow. We're down struggle street hard so far this season.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll be piling into Arsenal at 10/11, might even back them -1. Spurs are terrible and if AVB insists on a high line away to Citeh he'll probably do it against Arsenal too. Which is just about the only way you can make Walcott and Podolski look like footballers.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We were ****e tonight. Like Les Parry had overseen it. Very disappointing. Bouncing back on Tuesday is essential. If we're still top after 23 games then I think we should go up, because we'll have two of our key players back in January and play four of the best sides at home in the second half of the season (Sheffield U, Notts County, Swindle & Stevenage)

****ing gutted tonight though. Losing hurts so much more when it hardly ever happens.

duffer

I've gone the other way. A loss brings us a step closer to the changes we need. Then I remember nothing's going to change and just cry.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Ah, seen my last post. Not sure how I messed up replying to the wrong person. No clue what happened there.