• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CDMs season summed up by the first 40 minutes of their match.

Hope Walcott buggers off somewhere else and gets a proper run. Chief Whingeur isn't going to give him a shot unless he starts speaking with a French accent.

duffer

Game was a comedy of errors. Slapstick at the back but at least Giroud is starting to look good for us.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Remember a month or so ago when Steve Bould was a tactical genius?
Fulham were excellent. Ruiz is a top, top player when he wants to be and Berb in a “small’ team which plays around him, is an awesome player.

Giroud bottled out taking an important penalty last season for Montpellier, so no surprises to see him not fancy going for the hat-trick. Good player mind, was surprised with the criticism he was getting, even in the United game he was lively.

This Villa United game is interesting. United have started very sluggish but Villa are so awful, they haven't taken their chances. Just blew a great chance there, Ireland was clean through if the guy put his head up.

Last edited:

grecian

Honestly, I know we're all meant to see it as an hilarious joke, but I still fail to see how Paul Scholes survives a match in the League nowadays.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
That Belgian guy Villa have upfront looks a right handful. Would fetch 20 million if he could trap and pass a ball.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
United fans on twitter blaming the team but fact is Villa are playing really well. So rare to see good defending these days.

Uppercut

That said, Valencia and Young are getting a lot of space without creating anything of note. Letting their defence get on the end of every cross, too, which isn't like us. Might be a game for Hernandez.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
That said, Valencia and Young are getting a lot of space without creating anything of note. Letting their defence get on the end of every cross, too, which isn't like us. Might be a game for Hernandez.
Great call. Villa have gone.

Uppercut

Their defensive organisation is going to pieces now but they're still dangerous going forwards. Smalling is making me pine for Johnny ****in Evans.

Burgey

Smalling is annoying me because his name reminds me of Smali.

Last edited:

Pothas

It's not even a little bit uspetting anymore.

It will probably be in Europe but someone is going to seriously destroy United at some point this season.