• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
The Liverpool way:

70% possession for most of the first half, 10 shots on goal but only a few on target, before condeding a goal just before halftime.

Just **** off.
Getting sick of this **** to be honest. My kingdom for a Falcao (next to Suarez)!

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I genuinely thought it was Kenny Dalglish on first glance. The pose was such a familiar sight.
Yea there definitely a strong Dalglish resemblance.

To be fair to the Scousers they took in good spirits, although they should be used to experiencing a shower at Anfield by now.

Scaly piscine

So what do those 6 foot ornaments dressed in black behind the goals do again?

It was utterly hilarious the way the defender stood to attention with his arms out there after Balotelli went down.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I only skim read but there was a quota system suggested? Not cool. Some of the suggestions seem okay though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Firmly in the Uppercut camp RE diving clampdown. Robbo suspended for the Oldham game on Sat. FFS. Robbo wouldn't dive, not only is he not foreign but he's from Rock Ferry FFS!!! :ph34r:

Scaly piscine

3-0 would have been better than 2-1. But anyways that was quite funny. Particularly after Barca fluked a result last time against them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bubble. Burst. Bubble burst? Nope. Back to being top on points rather than GD. TRFC. Coming to a Championship near you, 2013.

SWA

cpr

International Coach
Nice to see Blackpool take a punt on Appleton. Seems a respected coach who's done a decent job despite the comedy that is Portsmouth. Hope he does well there

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha so they're prosecuting people for using a term on the grounds that it's considered offensive to themselves. Genius.

Scaly piscine

It's about time Peter Herbert ****ed off back under his rock. And I hope Spuds get together and coordinate complaints to the police about that piece of ****'s racist group - Society of Black Lawyers. That sort of ****e should not wash in the 21st century.

cpr

International Coach
Surely if Spurs fans can't call themselves Yids, then they can't call themselves Black?

If they don't change their name in 3 weeks I'll report them for being offensive.