• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Teja.

Global Moderator
(Cue late goals from Swansea and Fulham)
I made this post in ****ing jest. Both the teams actually scored after 80 min. What the actual ****.

I think this is the most unlucky 10 minutes I've had in my life.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
really disappointed in cricketweb, been looking for really childish arguments where I could vent about an horrible day, but can't find any, hate football hate cricketweb.:@

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What was Wenger moaning about?

Clear penalty and clear sending off. Add in it should have been 4 or 5 and they had a lucky escape yesterday. 4th at best for them this season and no trophy again probably.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Watching us this season is so much harder than last. We're so stagnant and laboured. Ballotelli is absolutely horrendous, little to no effort all the time, terrible attitude.

Days of Grace

International Captain
The Liverpool way:

70% possession for most of the first half, 10 shots on goal but only a few on target, before condeding a goal just before halftime.

Just **** off.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
That's ****ing quality, tbf. Amazing technique; Bergkampesque the way he brought that down.

Bloke's a ****, but he's a genius ****.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jesus, Shelvey's such a hack; looked as if he **** himself when he got the ball. Deserved a goal for Suarez's work.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pfft they're still not following through on my idea that once a match Suarez should by law be horribly kicked without punishment :(