• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Eds

International Debutant
And he's denied a last-minute winner by a poor offside decision. They really need to do something about these ridiculous decisions from linesmen.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Enjoyed the game though even if it was a very scrapy second half.

Suarez may be one of the biggest ****s around but I find him hilarious, he is also a quite brilliant player of course.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guess the Everton fans will call it justice after the Rodwell incident last year.

Should Suarez have seen red for the stamp on Distin? Nowhere near the ball and clearly went for the man. Great player but a total knob.

Eds

International Debutant
Guess the Everton fans will call it justice after the Rodwell incident last year.

Should Suarez have seen red for the stamp on Distin? Nowhere near the ball and clearly went for the man. Great player but a total knob.
If he went for the man, then yes, but it wasn't nearly as clear as you say.

Also interesting you highlight this and not Fellaini's stamp on Allen.

flibbertyjibber

If he went for the man, then yes, but it wasn't nearly as clear as you say.

Also interesting you highlight this and not Fellaini's stamp on Allen.
That was a kick not a stamp.

As for the goal, clearly offside, his teeth were a mile off.:ph34r:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
My cousin, a United fan, was saying, "Has Fellaini put in cheat mode code? He isn't being called for anything?!" Whereas any little thing Allen was called for...even when Fellaini fouled him.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Lovely move that, though Luiz unlucky to be the man responsible in the end.

I'd be far more confident if I thought we were any chance of keeping a clean sheet.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Been coming. United have looked comically likely to concede with virtually every attack. Wonderful free kick from Mata - Chavs will fancy themselves to win this.

Uppercut

Suarez's stamp was a red for mine anyway. Can't really see how he could do something like that accidentally.