• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

BoyBrumby

Englishman
This programme is genius!

I really don't think it's working on the level Liverpool had imagined tho, unless a footy version of This Is Spinal Tap was their goal.

When they come to remake The Office Rodgers is a shoo in for David Brent. Highlights so far:

"I wasn't born with a silver spoon; I had a silver shovel"

"Everyone who works for Liverpool makes as important a contribution as me because they work for Liverpool"

"Player plus environment equals behaviour"

:laughing:

Man, he's a ****ing idiot.
"Rodgerisms" will enter the language. Also showed he has a great line in oxymorons,

"I want it relaxed but focussed"

But for sheer dramatic irony I think we have a winner,

"It's going to take something incredible for him to leave the football club"

Guess who he was talking about...?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So nervous, feel ill. Why do I look forward to games against Arsenal, City and Chelsea but find the thought of a game with Liverpool unbearable?