• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Went to cover the good finish and got done by the crappy backpass. Didn't do the research on Dzeko's finishing.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great finish. Dzeko's goal probably justifies bringing him on for Silva but still, I wonder why Mancini left Marcelo unmarked.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That goal reminded me of watching England in the Euros. So deep, they're letting people measure shots from barely outside the box.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Meanwhile, whites storming to another home win. Gutted to miss this one but I'll take being top of the league as a consolation.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sounds like I was watching the wrong one in terms of excitement. Montpellier had more ball than you'd like 2nd half, but their finishing was ordinary in the extreme. 2-1 away at the French champions (albeit pretty average looking ones) you'd take tho.

Diaby's Vieria impression going from strength to strength, which is nice.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Incredible. Real deserved the win on the balance of play but pretty shattering for City.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Hart will get the blame for the third but who was that dumb Citeh player who ducked and let the shoot through, Kompany?

Madrid were good value for the win. Should have been 3 up in the first 20 minutes. Yaya Toure miss aside was immense, Madrid couldn’t cope with him.

Elsewhere, how good is Nuno Gomes? Taken him to the age of 36 to find out the Championship is the level for him. Another 30 goals and Rhodes at 8 million isn’t that bad.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hart will get the blame for the third but who was that dumb Citeh player who ducked and let the shoot through, Kompany?
Yep, I haven't seen a good angle of it, but if Hart is completely unsighted until it goes past Kompany he has very little chance of saving it. He won't pick up the trajectory properly and the ball will be almost past him before he reacts.