• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe someone can buy him and sell him on to Bayern at a profit. It happened to a guy near me that refused to sell land to a Catholic GAA club. Would be pretty funny.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mourinho fancies Rooney, apparently or so I read in the Currant Bun (in my defence it was the only paper in the barber's when I was waiting for a trim today).

Has a ring of versimilitude, IMHO. Chavs love a fat, past it striker, don't they?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't see United selling him to a title challenger unless there's something seriously wrong with him.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Without a doubt, tbf.

I think he's almost certainly peaked, but still a potential 20 goal a season player.

It'd be a punt and probably an expensive one, but in purely footballing terms I'd have him.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Injured for the first couple of months of the season isn't he? Based on what Holt did season before last, and then Lambert this year, you would imagine he might go ok. Can't see Palace staying up though really.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
WTF is this Roy Kinnear thing, director of football, at Newcastle and going to make the transfer decisions. Honestly that place....