• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I actually quite like them these days, I just like AVB, can't help it.

Really wanted Chelsea to come 5th.
It's just the fans I can't stand, I have very few problems with the players and AVB himself. Daniel Levy is pretty dire too. Also, don't much like Bale either, but that's probably just because he's really good and plays for Spurs.

Edit: The fact that they'd be really rank average without Bale doesn't help either. They're so lucky to have had him.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's just the fans I can't stand, I have very few problems with the players and AVB himself. Daniel Levy is pretty dire too. Also, don't much like Bale either, but that's probably just because he's really good and plays for Spurs.
Yeah not got much time for Levy, you have something to thank him for though, if he did not insist on waiting until deadline day to do all his transfer business then Spurs may have a few more points. Not buying a striker in January was bloody stupid as well.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I also hate Gary Linker. Arsenal deservedly qualify for the Champions League and all he can do is make snide comments. Dickhead.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Love how all the Spurs fans on 606 are saying Bale won't leave, because he's not ready to play for a top club :laugh:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pretty entertaining final round really, was hoping Newcastle would score late on for the drama.

Bale has to be playing CL football somewhere, surely?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty entertaining final round really, was hoping Newcastle would score late on for the drama.

Bale has to be playing CL football somewhere, surely?
I can't see him trying to force a move so I guess it is down to if one of the mega rich clubs go after him or not.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Arry putting the boot into the QPR squad once again. Can't say I blame him tbf.

The Spitting Image puppet said:
I've inherited a group with some good professionals and also with people who are not so good. That has been the problem. Lots of them can't get up early enough to get to training on time
:laugh:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha that is great. Never looks to take any responsbility himself of course.
Haha, it's worked out for him very conveniently for him in this case (in typical Arry fashion). Though you're absolutely right, he never takes any blame for himself, it's very easy to believe everything he has said regarding the QPR squad, because they really have been incredibly poor. Will be interesting to see how long he sticks with them, and if he can turn them around.