• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm not watching either, mainly because I decided to let my daughter play on the wii as I cbf to pretend to be remotely ninterested in 'The Race for 4th'. Dullest final day ever.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not watching either, mainly because I decided to let my daughter play on the wii as I cbf to pretend to be remotely ninterested in 'The Race for 4th'. Dullest final day ever.
Of course it's one of the deadest final days but I don't really get the cynicism about 4th place. It's a big deal who makes the CL, much more interesting than (say) who makes the playoffs in the Championship. It's as if people think it's a bad thing that teams now care about finishing 4th purely because it didn't used to be.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Of course it's one of the deadest final days but I don't really get the cynicism about 4th place. It's a big deal who makes the CL, much more interesting than (say) who makes the playoffs in the Championship. It's as if people think it's a bad thing that teams now care about finishing 4th purely because it didn't used to be.
It's not that it doesn't matter, it's just that I don't care.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Ben Arfa's close control has been absurd today, skimmed through so many challenges. Shame about his decision making after that but fun to watch.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Seems to be getting the better of Gibbs far too regularly, maybe Monreal would have been a better choice. Wenger probably keen not to use up a sub on a defender though, no doubt awaiting for a chance to introduce the Ivorian Messi so he can score a hat trick.