• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
:confused: Why can't i know? Or Evaluate based on the players they have produced? Or based on How their teams are doing at the U18 or u21 level consistently? How many tournaments abroad each play in at the age groups even below that? Or by speaking to people who follow and track these things particularly?

Also, anyways many of the Watford youth products aren't going to get much game time or are getting even now with the plethora of loanees from Udinense and Granda are they. You know how many players Udinense has registered on it's books? How their owners operate?
Udinese?

Granada?

Well, United also have Ashley Young. What's your point ?

Jonny Williams is another one coming through from Palace academy who just made his wales debut. Nathaniel Clyne is at Southampton and doing well for another example or Routeledge even at Swansea. Their U21 team is always in the elite league, in the U18's they have some decent talent coming in. Particularly Rene Allessani.
Routledge?

Allassani?

:p

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seems to be almost unanimous agreement that he should be let go. The hard part is finding a replacement.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the second time in two-and-half years he's asked for a transfer out - I feel like we'd be mugs to keep him.

Seems to be almost unanimous agreement that he should be let go. The hard part is finding a replacement.
Nah, it's easy enough. There's this bloke at Madrid. Cris something.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wonder where Rooney will go. You'd have thought any of the top 6 or 7 Prem sides would welcome him, maybe some foreign clubs too?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
His wages will be the stumbling block for most sides, I should have thought. He's on £200k a week isn't he? Can't see anyone other than City or maybe Chelsea offering that in England.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Probably one of my good friends who is an ardent red. We went to watch England this one time an he said if Scholes or Neville scored he would clap politely but not Rooney. During the match Rooney did a bit of magic and the whole crowd chanted his name except my mate who was chanting 'scumbag'

Edit - evidently not Scholes as he'd retired by then. Ferdinand maybe.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Have never really thought of things in those terms come to think of it, have always managed to separate out the Club/Country thing without issue. Then again, my support of the national team has been fairly indifferent since Sven left and Beckham disappeared from the fold.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Falcao been linked hasn't he? Obviously very different player to Rooney but Van Persie and him could work.

Would rather see him at United than Chelsea honestly.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that would be dire. Wonder if Mancini will end up there, were big rumours about it last year.