• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Southampton only need a point and their last game is at home to Stoke - and that's only if Wigan win their last two games, one of which is away at CDMs who are fighting for a CL spot.
A point wouldn't do it, as it stands. Wigan would go above them if they won their last two games.

Arsenal away is a bit dodgy, but they went there in similar circumstances last year and won.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well, yeah whatever. I can actually link you to the posts i have made about the said players before today on other forums. :laugh: but yeah, have no intention of proving anything to you.

Uppercut was just assuming about the knowledge i could possibly have, and his mate Sledger trying to defend him. Cute.
You are just really, really stupid.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A point wouldn't do it, as it stands. Wigan would go above them if they won their last two games.

Arsenal away is a bit dodgy, but they went there in similar circumstances last year and won.
Nope because as explained earlier Wigan play Aston Villa, so one of them will finish on 40 points or worse with a horrendous goal difference.

And with Southampton's equaliser Sunderland are now in Southampton's former situation - need a point for safety.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Still have it actually. Number 10. Probably a bit small for me these days.

Inevitably got the "Uuuurgh, Thierry Henry doesn't play for Watford" comments from various people. Fools.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It is has to be all over for Wigan now.
All hinges on their game with Arsenal really. Arsenal must be overwhelming favourites for that match, but Wigan are more than capable of seeing Villa off at home, and I very much doubt Sunderland will avoid defeat at Spurs, even with my most optimistic outlook.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Great (and long overdue) result for the Canaries today. Secured East Anglian presence in the Prem for another season at least.