• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Jeff Stelling needs to get his calculator and fixture list out. He keeps saying Norwich and Newcastle aren't quite safe if they win today.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:confused: Why can't i know? Or Evaluate based on the players they have produced? Or based on How their teams are doing at the U18 or u21 level consistently? How many tournaments abroad each play in at the age groups even below that? Or by speaking to people who follow and track these things particularly?

Also, anyways many of the Watford youth products aren't going to get much game time or are getting even now with the plethora of loanees from Udinense and Granda are they. You know how many players Udinense has registered on it's books? How their owners operate?
Look we all know that you think it becasue United have bought Zaha, no need to pretend otherwise.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Look we all know that you think it becasue United have bought Zaha, no need to pretend otherwise.
Well, United also have Ashley Young. What's your point ?

Jonny Williams is another one coming through from Palace academy who just made his wales debut. Nathaniel Clyne is at Southampton and doing well for another example or Routeledge even at Swansea. Their U21 team is always in the elite league, in the U18's they have some decent talent coming in. Particularly Rene Allessani.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Southampton only need a point and their last game is at home to Stoke - and that's only if Wigan win their last two games, one of which is away at CDMs who are fighting for a CL spot.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Cevno desperately googling aws. Cute, sort of.
Well, yeah whatever. I can actually link you to the posts i have made about the said players before today on other forums. :laugh: but yeah, have no intention of proving anything to you.

Uppercut was just assuming about the knowledge i could possibly have, and his mate Sledger trying to defend him. Cute.