• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The bookies have cut Citeh to 13/8 favourite for the title next season. They've also cut Mourinho to evens with Moyes on 11/10.

This is going to feel so odd :mellow:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Really hope they get Moyes, would more or less eliminate him from a chance at getting the Arsenal job once Wenger goes.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeez I wish I was going to be at Old Trafford this weekend - will be incredible.

Feeling sad and very weird - it's going to take a hell of a lot of getting used to seeing someone else in the United dugout.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Mark Kleinman ‏@MarkKleinmanSky 3m

My #MUFC source also tells me club's board has been in talks with Fergie's successor for some time. Rules out neither Moyes nor Mourinho.

Mark Kleinman @MarkKleinmanSky
Manchester United source tells me Sir Alex Ferguson's successor will be announced within days but has to resign from current role first...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mark Kleinman ‏@MarkKleinmanSky 3m

My #MUFC source also tells me club's board has been in talks with Fergie's successor for some time. Rules out neither Moyes nor Mourinho.

Mark Kleinman @MarkKleinmanSky
Manchester United source tells me Sir Alex Ferguson's successor will be announced within days but has to resign from current role first...
Both technically possible after the second one but it sounds more like Mourinho than Moyes.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Sky sources saying Moyes is in Pole position.

This is because Moyes respects United's heritage. Is cut from the same cloth as Sir Alex and Sir Matt Busby. And is long term as per SSN.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As much as Mourinho and his games have become rather tiresome it would be hilarious if he went to United instead of Chelsea.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would be really funny if it was Mourinho lined up to replace him, because it'd mean Chelsea missing out on another manager that they wanted.

Would love it to be Moyes though, would make Utd seem immediately less impressive/threatening somehow.