• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, pretty much. I thought we were debating whether it was shameful or not as opposed to whether it was legal :p.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, pretty much. I thought we were debating whether it was shameful or not as opposed to whether it was legal :p.
Haha, well, for me "shameful" is probably too strong a word, "morally dubious" would be more close to my spin on things. My attitude with most things like this, is that whilst I don't approve of this sort of behaviour, no laws are being broken and so good luck to them. Can't really blame them for using a broken system to benefit themselves to the greatest extent possible. If people aren't happy with what's going on then it's time to close the loophole or whatever, rather than complain about people abusing the rules as they stand.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah a real shame, would have been set up for a great end to the season if they had won today.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They've got to go with a guy who knows the club as replacement. Also European and International experience a must.

Seems a simple choice to me, Steve Mclaren, your time has come:)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Except Benitez pretty much told the world today that Mourinho would be back at Chelsea next season.
Not really. Benitez apparently has answered questions like that in a similar way before. He's not really bothered who replaces him so is telling them to speculate all they want.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
If it is true I just hope it's not Moyes. Mourinho, Klopp or Pellegrini would do fine since Ancelotti seems nailed on for the Madrid job.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Think Fergie likes the cut of his jib; man in his own image and that. However, Moyes's lack of European experience will probably count against him, IMHO.

Much as I'd have loathed it to happen, T*ttenham would've been a good career move for Moyes.