• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I see Wrexham missed out on a return to the FL. that's a shame, feel really sorry for them

Like I was saying, be nice. They must be heartbroken.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
This afternoon's games were a great advertisement for cricket. We've been dire against Chelsea for as long as I can remember.
What is Chelsea's Premier League record at Old Trafford? Even when Chelsea were **** they still tended to do well there, they've been a real bogey team.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
At least they won, I suppose. Would be a whole lot worse if they didn't pick up three points. It's so frustrating that they are finishing the season in title-contending form, but they're just paying the price for their terrible form earlier in the season. Will have nobody but themselves to blame if they fail to finish in the top 4.

Those games against Chelsea and Spurs are beginning to look very costly indeed.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Been a good weekend for seeing evil fall short in the FL and Conference, Sheffield U staying down no more than they deserve. Lets hope Brentford finish the job and keep Swindle down.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good tie this. What are the rules on away goals in the play-offs these days? They had been disbanded last time we were in them but that was a long time ago.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm guessing Pothas is having a lovely relaxing afternoon ATM. Am hoping for pens myself, ftr.