• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
After a day watching football I was going to go out this evening, but I've decided to watch Swindon v Brentford instead. I'm finally going to have to admit to being ........ over 30.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Football is bloody ridiculous, that is the penalty we were so supposed to see last weekend.

Anyway ignoring all that it was rather unpleasant viewing but a good result in the end. We were poor really, just hope we have the confidence to play the sort of football we are capable of on Monday.

Last edited:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
That will feel like a loss for Swindon, and hopefully will give Brentford a real lift for Monday.

In other news, QPR really are dire.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I like the ending to the Huddersfield/Barnsley match where the keeper just kept the ball at his feet for the last 90 seconds. Jeff Stelling was screaming that the referee should do something but I think the ball was in play so the ref had no reason to intervene. It was a bit risky though as the Palace/Peterborough game was still in progress and if Peterborough had scored Barnsley would have been down.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Bradford City back at Wembley in the League 2 Play-Off Final. They only had their play-off hopes revived in the final month or so of the season thanks to Exeter City's "disappointing" run.