• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmm I guess it's not out of the question that a team on 40 points could get relegated. The teams on less than that all have eminently winnable fixtures. The likelihood is of course that one of them will bollocks things up and end up getting a draw or a defeat.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
At one point today in the as it stands table, Huddersfield were going down with 57. Bizarre.

68 got a play-off spot as well.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
I just did a predictor for the remaining prem games and I had Sunderland going down on 39 after losing to Spurs on the last day (Spurs missed out on 4th place on GD). The weird thing was if Sunderland won their last game they finished 11th.