• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Good day in the Championship. Adrian Durham and the Udinese reserve team miss out. Forest and Bolton sacking their managers for no good reason was fruitless.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nine years since our last play off game and I still remember that feeling in my stomach
It does not feel quite the same this year after what happened last weekend, especially as I am not going to the away leg.

Sure that will change if we get a half decent result today though.

Pothas

Yeah relegation race could be over fairly soon, might have no end of season drama at all this year in the Premiership.

fredfertang

Yeah relegation race could be over fairly soon, might have no end of season drama at all this year in the Premiership.
Someone may yet go into administration - Sunderland ought to, given they are such appallingly badly run club

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Peterboring down; Watford not up; Notlob miss out on the play-offs.

Enough to rekindle one's faith in an interventionist deity.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just need Southampton to keep up their end of the bargain.

And then for Arsenal to not stack it against Arry's mob.

Feel that hoping for both of those things to happen might be a bit much to ask.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Come on guys, be nice, that was really unfortunate what happened to Bolton today. I feel really sorry for them.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wolves relegated, absolutely fantastic. Glad Millwall stayed up, wouldn't want them in our league. Crazy old day in the Championship though.