• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
League Tables 1990-1991 Second Division - football.co.uk

The only table that matters tbh

Awaiting your choice btw GIMH
Hull City going down that season and didn't resurface to that level until 05, via nearly exiting the football league and have since been in the Prem. another good example

Thanks for the reminder. For the next 16 weeks (and let's be honest but for a monumental choke it would have been about 30 :@) you can use the following:

Same again next season?

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could see this finishing 4-1 again, Dortmund cut to pieces repeatedly but Real are wide open as well - Dortmund not been composed enough to capitalise.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dortmund have taken the sting out of the game now. Get the feeling Madrid needed to finish a lot better when they were on top.

Scaly piscine

Higuain has been absolute turd so far. If they had some who could either finish, had a bit of pace or who could bother to run and not just laze a yard offside they'd have scored by now.

Scaly piscine

Lost count of how many decent openings for Dortmund to play a not-too-difficult pass in behind Real and they've got it way off target.

Pothas

How many times does Ramos have to slap Lewandowski in the face before Howard Webb does something?

Scaly piscine

Dortmund invited this on themselves, putting 10 men on the edge of the penalty box makes a team far more vulnerable than having a few further up the pitch.

It's like watching England play in the finals of the last few major competitions.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Dortmund invited this on themselves, putting 10 men on the edge of the penalty box makes a team far more vulnerable than having a few further up the pitch.

It's like watching England play in the finals of the last few major competitions.
Yeah, it's incredible how Real only got one or two chances from the 20 to 80 minute mark, but as soon they get one it looks like they'll score every 30 seconds.

Furball

Evil Scotsman

Christ you're a muppet.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hahaha, wow, nice.

Just read that Man United haven't conceded a penalty or been given a red card all season?! Incredible if true.

Burgey

What are you talking about? Holland's FA is not England's. They have their own rules. They have to be consistent. Paul Davis punched a player out and got 9 matches. Fellaini, this year, admitted to headbutting and got 3 for violent conduct. Similar offenses including elbows and other violent conduct get the same. Defoe did the same exact thing and got nothing. And they're allowed to retrospectively charge people in special circumstances - which on their own site is defined by conduct that would receive more than the standard 3 game ban. So if Suarez's conduct is worthy of 10, then Defoe's is easily comparable to at least half that. Yet they chose not to retrospectively ban him.

The message they're sending is that you can fly in two-feet and try to end someone's career and you'll get less than what was an inconsequential bite. What Suarez did was more weird than dangerous. Nobody disputes that he deserves to be banned, but 10 games?! The FA are a complete joke.
What a **** post.

Never played a man's sport, have you son? Biting is a woeful, disgusting, underhanded, **** act in any sport. He's lucky he only got 10 games.

And the bloke he bit is lucky he's had his vaccinations.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
What a **** post.

Never played a man's sport, have you son? Biting is a woeful, disgusting, underhanded, **** act in any sport. He's lucky he only got 10 games.

And the bloke he bit is lucky he's had his vaccinations.
I have, have you? I'd rather be bit like Ivanovic was than elbowed like Mendes.

You're late to the party; after the FA's justifications even those defending the ban are confused what they based 10 games on.

Burgey

Lots. Enough to know that if you bite someone it's as grubby an act as you can perpetrate on a field.

No, I'd heard it said elsewhere you'd posted a lot of crap about this, and as I'd been away I had to read it for myself to believe it. You didn't disappoint.

Biting is the act of an utter grub. I can think of one time when it might be excusable on a sporting field, and that ould be if a bloke was raking his hand over your face to try and gouge you, and you bit his finger. Gouging and biting have to be the lowest acts on a sporting field. He should have got a year.

Last edited:

Burgey

I mean, just face it mate. The bloke is a grub. Why you'd want him to represent a club you support is beyond me.

Even Canterbury supporters were outraged when one of their blokes bit Tahu back in 09.