• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
If you have been listening to Talk****e and reading the papers over the past week, you would have thought Joe Allen was Xavi. Lucas was playing yesterday as well, wasn’t he one of the reasons Liverpool struggled last season, missed whatever he brought? Looked like the same middle of the road player he was/is yesterday. Rodgers will presumably be looking for a centre half as well, can’t have Carragher feature in the upcoming games, was owned by Lukaku.
TBF to Lucas he's coming back from a long injury layoff and it'll take him a month or so to get back up to speed. He really was good before his injury. Then again, it was in an awful midfield but yeah.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Lucas, whilst **** yesterday, was scarcely one of the reasons Liverpool struggled last year. He only played 12 games and in those 12 games was one of Liverpool's best players.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really good game today, City are still fun desite being good, makes me like them still.

That Messi is still not bad either.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Lucas was our player of the year before last. He's easily one of the best holding/destructive midfielders in Europe. He plays it very safe with his passing which means we often get little out of him in terms of creativity (which I guess isn't his role anyway) but his interception and tackling are immense and the stats reflect it. Him and Suarez are our best players, comfortably.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought United's injury list couldn't take the piss more than it did last season.

And then we open our campaign tonight playing two midfielders in defence.

grecian

Fellani has been bossing this.
He always does against United.

Still can't believe the Scholes tackle, do they still use the same rules for him than when he strated football, two-footed from behind, just off nowadays surely?

Tom Halsey

International Coach
It was a clear yellow, surprised you want a red tbh. Sky didn't show many replays but it didn't look two footed to me at all.

Jarquis

Yeah, but it's Scholes and he's not very good at tackling. Don't be harsh on the bloke, he tries 8-)