• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Really gutted about Gotze. Dortmund are my favourite European team and a lot of that has to do with him. Moving to a slightly stronger German club just sucks for me, especially as Bayern already have an incredible midfield.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a Ribery fan?

Also, who does Pique now look like with the shaven head? I thought Walter White at first glance but twitter seems to think Tobias Funke.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't imagine Dortmund would sell Lewandowski to Bayern too. I'm sure they could get the same price by flogging him to England.
Word on the street is that the English clubs are being told not to bother pursuing him because he's already agreed a deal with someone. Probably Bayern. The rumours started flowing very strong on that move a couple of months back.