• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
It's obviously contrary to every sense of natural justice, but it is good for the Arse...
Certainly is.

I'm also taking some consolation from the fact that it's Chelsea that've been on the receiving end, since I might have felt some pity for a side that was remotely likeable.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't mind him ****ing Chelsea, as long as he now gets a lengthy retrospective ban - which surely he must. Then everybody wins.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
He's a ****, but boy he's a heck of a footballer.

Reckon his twattishness will cost him PFA player of the year, though.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't mind him ****ing Chelsea, as long as he now gets a lengthy retrospective ban - which surely he must. Then everybody wins.
This

If the FA and Liverpool have any integrity whatsoever (doubtful), he should be suspended for months and have played his last game for the club

Meanwhile, **** you Roman

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year

John Terry won it in 2005, so being a complete **** clearly doesn't preclude you from winning it.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Yeah, spot on. Great, great player. Wonderful touch, sublime.

Just a massive ****.

Souness sounds practically in tears in the studio.

social

Mike Tyson was a great fighter but .....

Suarez is just an incredibly weak individual who has a brain snap under pressure

social

So how long should the ban be?

What a horrid individual, the fans will continue to defend him though.
If other sports are anything to go by, the issue will be in finding him guilty

If they actually charge and convict him then it could be anywhere from 3 - 18 months

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member

The votes were cast and counted back in February. What will cost him is the fact that so many of his fellow pros thought even then that he was too big a tosser to vote for.