• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
IIRC Mourinho had it won even earlier in at least one of his two wins. Maybe. Close.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can't wait to see what the FA will make of this, should have thought he's looking at a hefty ban. S'not like he hasn't got notable previous either.

Edit: Though it'll now be particularly hilarious if he scores.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Will Ivanovic need a tetanus? :ph34r:

Honestly tho. It's not like he's not got previous for it, is it?

Hopefully should get a long, long ban for it. Just irredeemable as a human being.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
As much as anything else it is just ****ing weird.
Yeah, I was just thinking this. What on earth must go through someone's mind in order for them to think this is a good idea?

What'll be really amusing is if someone reports the incident to the police, because it's essentially a case of assault. There's no way an act like that could ever be considered part of the rough and tumble you consent to by participating in sport.

I wonder what his defence will be this time? "In Uruguay we bite people as a sign of affection, it's all a cultural misunderstanding."

What a knobhead, honestly.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Shelvey is not very good at football.
Yeah, he's arse. He's one of these players who's appearance just really doesn't inspire any confidence either. I just look at him and think "no, this guy is not a professional footballer". His chronic lack of talent has done little to debunk this notion, it must be said.