• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We're an irrelevance in that race now anyway, pretty much finally sealed by Swindon's win

We'll finish 10th. Made Newcastle's finish to the 95-96 season look like a mild hiccup; South Africa's cricketers would be proud of this choke.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everton didn't do enough to win that considering their position. They've only lost one more time than United this season yet they're set to miss out on Europe- suggests that Moyes is far too happy to settle for draws.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
2 Welsh teams in the Prem next season then.

Bleeeeeuuuuuuuurghhhhhhhh

Sick of these teams who were always in a lower division than us when I was a lad going up to the Prem. Wigan, Stoke, cardiff, Swansea, Fulham.

****ing hate this ****ty sport.

It's the hope that gets you. ****ing ****ing hope.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
You forgot about Liverpool who are always good next season

2 Welsh teams in the Prem next season then.

Bleeeeeuuuuuuuurghhhhhhhh

Sick of these teams who were always in a lower division than us when I was a lad going up to the Prem. Wigan, Stoke, cardiff, Swansea, Fulham.

****ing hate this ****ty sport.

It's the hope that gets you. ****ing ****ing hope.
Oh really ****...maybe next year eh?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Everton didn't do enough to win that considering their position. They've only lost one more time than United this season yet they're set to miss out on Europe- suggests that Moyes is far too happy to settle for draws.
Yeah, I don't think either side deserved to win tbh. Everton had a period towards the beginning of the second half where they looked fairly threatening, but other than that and Arsenal's period of pressure towards the end of the game it was a fairly drab affair.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Haha. I've been churning that one to red****e who've been giving me stick of late. To differing reactions. :p

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My heart just died, most ridiculous 45 minutes ever and all without actually being able to see what was going on.

4 penalties (one missed each), 3 red cards (2 for us) and a point at the end of it.

Wish I had gone.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I hope you guys get 2nd place tbh.

Bournemouth have spent a ****load.
Yeovil beat us recently and I'm strangely bitter about it.
Sheff United are ****ty ****s, and I honestly think their name has intimidated sides into surrendering points to them because I've seen about 10 better sides this season (mighty whites obviously included)
Swindon are ****ty cheating ****s

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
All true.

Please can you beat Bournemouth on the last day of the season?

If we win our last two games then at worst we will be on level points with Doncaster, and there is a very real chance we would be on level goal difference as well.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Luiz is pretty good. You can see why he's so polarising. Does some things really well and others very badly.