• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Wish the idiot linesman at Kingsmeadow had given the cast iron pen in the fourth minute today, would have helped more than a little.

Cracking game, though, and no complaints about 2-2. We're so much better with three up top.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wish the idiot linesman at Kingsmeadow had given the cast iron pen in the fourth minute today, would have helped more than a little.

Cracking game, though, and no complaints about 2-2. We're so much better with three up top.

How was Reid?

grecian

C'mon Man U.

That's not something I thought I'd post ever, but Stoke going down would be wonderful.

grecian

I don't think I can watch it anymore, every time I think I might be a bit snobby about Stoke, I just have to watch them play. It's just hideous. I'm going to watch IPL.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Relegation so much fun this year. So many teams who I'd love to see go down who easily could do, just a shame there's only really one relegation space left.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I swear it was only two months back or so that the pundits on MOTD were saying how good Stoke were. The state of punditry on the BBC really is terrible.

Pothas

Phil McNulty wrote an article on the BBC website after they beat Liverpool saying how great they were, he even suggested they played decent football.

Pothas

Really good half. City been excellent Monday and today, how did they manage to get themselves so far behind United?

Pothas

Yeah for sure, Luiz deserved it for trying to kill Jake Reeves earlier in the replay against Bees.