• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Arsenal get out of jail. TBF it looked a pen to me but you don't normally see them given and it came from a corner that never was.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What sort of defence Barcelona can put it out is going to be crucial. looks like they will be without Puyol and Mascherano, which leaves them with all sorts of problems.

Will Bayern be happy to play on the counter or are they going to try and dominate possession?
Barcelona desperately need to find a long term replacement for Puyol.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haven't seen the decision, but Colin thinks it's terrible on BBC, so I think it's a great decision.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Norwich's goal was terrible.

Definite pen for mine though, not seen whether or not the corner should have been given, but have no doubt that Giroud was fouled massively.

Pothas

I love Football sometimes. 2 goals in 2 minutes to win 3-2, this is not what is supposed to happen to Brentford at this time of the season.

grecian

Right don't normally watch MOTD, but will watch it tonight over this pen decision, I'm already getting so many conflicting reports. I do hate the people who seem to object to a lino giving it, that's their ****ing job isn't it?