• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Basel win and deservedly. Great team, just a bit inexperienced.
I wasn't impressed by them at all tonight. Reckon Spurs were favourites before Vertonghen went, given that 3-3 would have been good enough for them.

Basel dominated at WHL, though. Spurs could easily have been out of the tie last week.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Alan Sugar offering to pay up on his bet with Piers Morgan about Arsenal finishing above Spuds.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I wasn't impressed by them at all tonight. Reckon Spurs were favourites before Vertonghen went, given that 3-3 would have been good enough for them.

Basel dominated at WHL, though. Spurs could easily have been out of the tie last week.
I think you got displays even tonight why they're a good team. I just love how almost every player in that team is utilised properly and brings something. I enjoy watching them a lot. They're not a great team in the sense that they're one of the best clubs in the world...I mean they're a great team in the sense that you actually feel they're a team and not just a bunch of individuals. Would love it if they won.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Who would you back to win the Bayern/Barca game? Really tough one to call.
The midfield battle will be fascinating.

Reckon the first leg being in Germany plays into Bayern's hands. Mandzukic will be a huge loss though for the 1st leg.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
What sort of defence Barcelona can put it out is going to be crucial. looks like they will be without Puyol and Mascherano, which leaves them with all sorts of problems.

Will Bayern be happy to play on the counter or are they going to try and dominate possession?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Will be funny if Liverpool somehow fail to take Reading to the cleaners, they've been all over them so far.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Arsenal yet to find away through against Norwich. They can be a very frustrating team to play against.