• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I see Jack Wilshere is going to be named the new Arse number 10, that's effectively retiring it:ph34r:

cpr

International Coach
Motsons awful nowadays. He calls the action on the 2nd replay, and usually calls it wrong

'I think, I think it hit a defender on the way in'

No motto, it was a toe poke from 2 yards into an open goal, **** off.

All he does is reel out irrelevant stats that show just how long he's been sat doing commentary for. No one gives a flying crud it was also 2-0 at half time in 1984 but Spurs staged a late comeback, so anything can happen today.....

I tolerated Dixon on the Beeb. He tried to be a bit more serious than he was, and came accross a bit weird every so often, but in general he made pretty solid observations, without trotting out the same old turd.

Alan 'he'll be dissapointed not to work the keeper there' Shearer is ****ing woeful nowadays. He wasn't too bad at first, but it seems like he's been warned by Hanson that having an opinion isn't conductive to having a career.

Personally, I like Robbie Savage. He genuinely doesnt care if he offends, and will happily be the butt of the joke (though you can tell when its getting a little too close to the bone), but again, seems to be vaguely close to reality with his assessments.

Thank god they dont wheel out Matty Holland anymore, he was awful. TBH I think Garth Crooks has eaten him

Pothas

Starting to get a little tired of the 'Olympics is much better than football, it's such a contrast line' say it all you want but we all know that Football is just so much more important,

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Motsons awful nowadays. He calls the action on the 2nd replay, and usually calls it wrong

'I think, I think it hit a defender on the way in'

No motto, it was a toe poke from 2 yards into an open goal, **** off.

All he does is reel out irrelevant stats that show just how long he's been sat doing commentary for. No one gives a flying crud it was also 2-0 at half time in 1984 but Spurs staged a late comeback, so anything can happen today.....

I tolerated Dixon on the Beeb. He tried to be a bit more serious than he was, and came accross a bit weird every so often, but in general he made pretty solid observations, without trotting out the same old turd.

Alan 'he'll be dissapointed not to work the keeper there' Shearer is ****ing woeful nowadays. He wasn't too bad at first, but it seems like he's been warned by Hanson that having an opinion isn't conductive to having a career.

Personally, I like Robbie Savage. He genuinely doesnt care if he offends, and will happily be the butt of the joke (though you can tell when its getting a little too close to the bone), but again, seems to be vaguely close to reality with his assessments.

Thank god they dont wheel out Matty Holland anymore, he was awful. TBH I think Garth Crooks has eaten him
Would help if the blind **** wore some glasses, he can't see past his nose. Obviously doesn't help in his job.

cpr

International Coach
Also warming a bit more to this van Persie deal. First Piers Maleorgan losing his pants on twitter, then Arsene bemoaning that he had to sell to us, worth about £10m of the fee just for those!

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
So that's Song on his way now.
Making him captain would signal that. Be a good signing for Barca though, brings mobility to their midfield if played there and technically is good, so suits their system of having centre backs that can play. Think Barca acknowledge selling Toure was a big mistake.

grecian

Also warming a bit more to this van Persie deal. First Piers Maleorgan losing his pants on twitter, then Arsene bemoaning that he had to sell to us, worth about £10m of the fee just for those!
I like how the footballing world can unite behind the "it can't be that bad if it pisses off that ****":D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Rodgers out, tbh.

Joke of an appointment. Have said it before and will say it again.

Plus ça change plus c'est la même chose for The Arse, eh? Feck's sake.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Late penalty denies us top spot but I will take that every day.

The whites are going up.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good starts to the season for Liverpool, Arsenal, QPR and Norwich then. :laugh:

Liverpool have City, Arsenal and United as their first 3 home games. Could be playing catch up all season then.