• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
We're not even going to make the playoffs if we keep playing this atrociously badly. We appear to be playing a revolutionary 9-1 formation. Not ideal when you're 1-0 down.

cpr

International Coach
At Morecambe v Rotherham. Haven't a clue of the score. Not even been pitch side yet. Someone let me know if we play well. Cya in the hangover thread.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ugh. Think we were all hoping Villa would hold on, but also knowing it was practically inevitable that Stoke would equalise.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha, what a day. Can't wait to see the Villa game on MOTD later. Stoke well and truly in the mire now. Have to hope Wigan win tomorrow.

Pothas

Well Bees managed an away goal for the first time in a while but not a good day with the top two winning. Really have got to win the next two games to have any chance now.

Pothas

Haha, what a day. Can't wait to see the Villa game on MOTD later. Stoke well and truly in the mire now. Have to hope Wigan win tomorrow.
Yeah great day in the relegation fight.

Sunderland against Chelsea can only be a good result tomorow.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Stoke going down would be a great result for football. :thumbsup:

They can take their expensively assembled route one merchants and uber**** manager and foxtrot oscar.

Also be nice to see Micky Owen end his career with a reg to his name too. Chimes perfectly with how his career has gone since he left Scouseland.

grecian

That was so awful it was actually quite funny.

We don't deserve play-offs and we're not going to get them, thank gawd the cricket season is starting.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
If we don't beat Fulham tomorrow then I am officially ****ting myself.

****ing Stoke couldn't even beat Villa at home. That used to be all they had!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Should have thought Newcastle will see off Fulham tomorrow. Newcastle have been poor of late, but they've got too many genuinely good players to go down surely. They've under performed really badly this year, no doubt about it, but Fulham aren't great away from Home.

Pothas

Been on a bit of a run lately though Fulham but yeah Newcastle need the win and think they will get it. That and a win against Sunderland next weekend and they will be safe.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I expect they'll probably see off Sunderland too actually, but since neither club nor manager are particularly likeable, I'll be hoping for whatever result increases the chances of them both being relegated.

That said, I will give Sunderland my total support tomorrow. If they get any sort of result at Stamford Bridge it will be extremely amusing, as Chelsea have a run of tricky games to close up with and they could end up in **** creek.

Pothas

As much as I don't want Chelsea to win anything, it would be hilarious if Benitez won two trophies but took them to 5th.