• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

Eds

International Debutant
I think the key thing with Gerrard is his ability to switch play. In the past, he's always had the eye for the long-ball but it perhaps hasn't been executed well. This season, it's been his key strength. I'm sure if he were out the side and we had Lucas, Allen & Henderson in the middle a side pressing ultra high would just cut us off so easily.

Also disagree he doesn't have many 7/10 performances. Perhaps it's just because Liverpool fans overemphasize his good performances, but in games where Suarez has just run the show, he's been able to just sit back and keep us ticking over. Recent game against Wigan and the second leg of the Zenit tie spring to mind immediately.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well, apparently he can return to training in two weeks, which seems pretty remarkable given how bad the twist looked in real time.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Think we all knew Reading were gone, but that more or less confirms it. Great result for Soton, everyone below them in the table will be feeling pretty nervous now I should have thought.

Will be so great if Villa can beat Stoke this afternoon.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah we knew Reading were gone all along really, had that run of ridiculous last minute goals but it was never going to last.

Southampton are a really decent side, easily better than all those sides that are now below them.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bournemouth one down, Yeovil one up. Would prefer it the other way round at this point. ****ing Yeovil.