• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, probably a fair comment. Stand by it for this game though, was everywhere, probably had more touches than anyone else, and the clearance off his line was immense.

Can't believe he hasn't missed a minute of Prem football this season at 32yo.
I'd read that he'd played every minute a couple of months ago, but wasn't sure if that run was still going - that's a hell of an effort to be fair.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Pretty turgid game all-round in fact. Hope it goes on for as long as possible though, the more fatigue Chelsea accrue the better.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Whoa, Chelsea haven't actually lost an FA Cup match (i.e. excluding shootouts) in forever

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
****ty finishing and poor subs cost us today alongside missing some players. Haven't won the FA cup for a long while now, so sucks.

Nani and Cleverley were poor, and RVP has just gotten into a slump last month and a half. Keeps missing chances which he was finishing easily first half of the season.

Last edited:

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bloody Hell Corrin you promised me that Tranmere would be going up this season - I'm going to ask benchy for soccer tips in future

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, poor Man U haven't won the FA Cup in a few years, I honestly don't know how you fans put up with such ****? :@

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

Well everyone and every team aspires and try's to achieve what they can at different levels each season.

Can see why you might be pissed right now though. :ph34r: Still a chance for Tranmere to turn it around.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Aye, maximum points would probably see us into the top six but hard to see that happening.