• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
United deciding a Brazil '58-style 4-2-4 formation the way to go today - a really attacking line-up, this.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah you really notice when he's not playing.

QPR lose with Villa and Southampton both winning, is this the end for Harry?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bees are 2nd, how the **** did that happen? At half time on Tuesday I thought we would be lucky to hang on for playoffs. Last miniute penalty win today, its Brentford, we really should be missing it.

League one ridiculous this year, Sheffield United losing 4-0 to Stevenage, I mean really.

Scaly piscine

I wish someone would do a stat for every time Rooney tries to chip the keeper. As he ever scored one? He must have tried it hundreds if not thousands of times mostly from good shooting positions. It's beyond low percentage.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
I wish someone would do a stat for every time Rooney tries to chip the keeper. As he ever scored one? He must have tried it hundreds if not thousands of times mostly from good shooting positions. It's beyond low percentage.
He got one against Portsmouth I think about six years ago, which was probably the worst thing that's ever happened to him as he's not stopped trying (and failing) to ****ing replicate it since.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Every year Spuds :laugh:

Next 3 games for each
Arsenal : Reading (H), WBA (A), Norwich (H)
Spuds : Swansea (A), Everton (H), Chelsea (A)

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I was thinking after 70 minutes yesterday what a bad week for Arsenal it could be with Everton beating City. Suddenly it's not looking that bad.

Every year Spuds :laugh:

Next 3 games for each
Arsenal : Reading (H), WBA (A), Norwich (H)
Spuds : Swansea (A), Everton (H), Chelsea (A)
The draw is one thing we've massively got in our favour. We shouldn't drop too many points in the remaining games, and because our rivals are playing each other, they're can't all pick up maximum points.

Pothas

Yeah quite the disparity in fixtures there.

Arsenal certainly capable of their own **** ups though, surley they will beat Reading but can easily see them losing to West Brom.

Looking good for Chelsea though which is a shame.

Jarquis

Yeah, West Brom away is tricky and Everton at home is no cakewalk. Certainly prefer those fixtures to Chelsea away and City home though.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Spurs have the Europa league too which will mean at least 2 extra games. Possibly 4.

Playing Extra time on Thursday in Italy probably affected them today.