• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Did i say he has never sent anyone else off ? See the proportion of red cards in respective games.

He is very happy to give yellows usually from what i read about him before the game and you can see it in his stats. Even for nasty challenges and then most of his red cards are 2 yellow sort of things.

Anyway, done with this debate on here.
Starting **** you can't finish. Another classic from the Cevno playbook.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The bus back into town after the game was amusing. My favourite comment was probably 'Fergie should have walked them off the pitch after the red card'

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Post not poster please.
You want me to go back and explain why they're all the equivalent of steaming piles of donkey droppings left in various parts of the forum over the last few years? It'd take ages. Seriously, some (most) of them are so bad, I expect oxygen masks to drop down from the ceiling when I read them,

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BTW Pothas- you seen any of Jeffrey Schlupp?
My main memory of him was missing an open goal in the Tin of Paint cup final.

He was bloody fast for league one, looked really promising as a striker for our level.

Understand he is being signed as a left back though, really have no idea of his defensive abilities.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You want me to go back and explain why they're all the equivalent of steaming piles of donkey droppings left in various parts of the forum over the last few years? It'd take ages. Seriously, some (most) of them are so bad, I expect oxygen masks to drop down from the ceiling when I read them,
I'm aware of the content: you've probably noticed that I've actually been on the same side as you throughout the, er, "discussion", but you know that we expect you to comment on the quality (or lack thereof) in the post being made, rather than commenting on the poster.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Schlupp has looked OK in the 2 U21 games he has played so far for United. Extremely strong, and has very good pace. But a poor finisher and is decentish technically.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Seriously, some people get away with so much on here compared to others due to being part of the "Buddy group".

Blatant trolling is blatant. Can respond in kind but don't wanna go down to that level.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cakir recent red cards:

Tonight: Nani

Dec 2012: Cahill (Chelsea) vs Corninthians
Fifa club world cup final

Sept 2012: Gerrard (England) vs Ukraina
FIFA World Cup Qualifier

Apr 2012: Terry (Chelsea) vs Barcelona
UCL Semi

March 2011: Balotelli (Man City) vs Dynamo Kiev
Europa League round of 16

Anyone see a pattern?
I didn't see Cahill or Balotelli's but Gerrard and Terry had little cause for complaint.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahaha the irony of Man Utd bleating about a refereeing decision. All I can hear is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA