• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That kid is obviously a little **** tbh. Doesn't excuse the incredibly stupidity of Hazard one bit though obvs.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Idiotic behaviour by Hazard, but tbh I have a degree of sympathy - those who are calling for him to be prosecuted are overreacting, but it's doubtless worth an FA charge, at least he showed he cared

BoyBrumby

Englishman
To be fair the kid was blatantly cheating. Hazard was just rucking for possession. Game was in Wales and, when in Rome, etc.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Eh. I think he was trying to kick the ball. The kid was acting like a little turd so it's hard to have much sympathy. He doesn't look that young either. Old enough to know he shouldn't dick around like that at a professional football match.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
To be honest I'm really on Hazard's side here. Who has seventeen year old ballboys? Some players are younger than that.

Little arsewipe milked it for all it was worth too; the sport's clearly getting the ball retrievers it deserves.

Scaly piscine

Yes I'm finding quite funny that the little **** is getting slaughtered for acting like a footballer - by those who are connected with the game.

The little **** deserves a kicking, he could make a small fortune and get a lot of fame out of the incident - for essentially acting like a footballer. Kind of appropriate really.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
To be honest I'm really on Hazard's side here. Who has seventeen year old ballboys? Some players are younger than that.

Little arsewipe milked it for all it was worth too; the sport's clearly getting the ball retrievers it deserves.
Yeah, I have no sympathy at all for the over-sized runt. The faux agony really was quite nauseating, and I almost expected him to start brandishing an imaginary red card at the ref.

Shame, because I like Swansea, but his public boasting on twitter doesn't reflect well on the club.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
*general comment, not to poster above me*

So kicking minors is fine if they've done something that irritates you?

grecian

The kid was a ****, but you don't kick 'em, if I was to do that to every adolescent that pisses me off, my bunions would really be playing up.

Wouldn't care if the punishment was to stay at the suspension for the sending off though. Obviously the entire subject is getting done to death now, so I just want it to go away.