• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2012-13

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Was a clear pen TBF. A shocking decision, and one which as always had the situation been reversed would have been headline news.

That being said, I thought Spurs were well worth the point on balance of play.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Interesting how the ref thought that wasn't a goalscoring opp.

We've regressed so far from the home game versus the Chavs where, honestly, they were a bit spawny to win with two arsey goals.

Men against boys here tho. WTF was Diaby doing for the second? Sarries v Edinburgh looking more and more tempting, tbh...
Only just seen this. Seriously, WTF. Mertesacker too, just standing there, not making any attempt to pressure Ramires.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair result. Southampton still don't look relegation material, never have done imo. I don't think Everton will get fourth. Squad's too small to maintain their trademark high intensity for the full season.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah have looked a decent side since they cut out some of the comic defending of early season.

Agree regards Everton, think they will wind up 6th or 7th. 'Myth' or not but Spurs look really good for 4th, normaly I am always convinced that Arsenal willl to get there by the end of the season but can't really see it this year. Looks like Spurs are getting Holtby in before the window shuts, that and a good striker and it looks a
fine side.or

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Spurs my shout for 4th. Will be happy enough if we finish above Arsenal and/or Everton.

Last edited: