• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Time Football Sheep Draft

weeman27bob

International Regular
I reckon both the other players who were successful picks in round one will be picked as failed picks in round two. Pretty sure mine won't though.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Sent.....

Usually have participated in these on forums where i know who rates who, and what the general consensus is on players. No idea here, so it's interesting.

cpr

International Coach
Also, do we not get to know the passed picks? Save us picking them for pot B if they've already gone

Eds

International Debutant
Also, do we not get to know the passed picks? Save us picking them for pot B if they've already gone
Generally, you get told those at the end of the Question (ie. at the end of all three attempts). Part of the game is second-guessing who has been picked already.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Round 1, Pick 2 Results

Agent TBY - Fail (Player picked in Pick 1)
Neil Pickup - Pass
marc71178 - Pass
Eds - Fail (Michael Laudrup does not meet criteria as Denmark are playing in Euro 2012)
Cevno - Pass
Marcuss - Pass
cpr - Pass
GingerFurball - Pass

Banned List: George Best, Ferenc Puskas

Fails, please send in third pick within 24 hours to cwdrafts@gmail.com

Passes, please send in list of potential sheep to cwdrafts@gmail.com

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If a player picks a previously picked player don't you then usually say who it is? No?
Either way, not sure whether to be happy or think that I could've possibly researched a bit harder :p

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If a player picks a previously picked player don't you then usually say who it is? No?
Either way, not sure whether to be happy or think that I could've possibly researched a bit harder :p
Yeah I thought this was supposed to happen. Either that or you don't give reasons for why people have failed - unfair advantage 'n all that.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Round 1, Pick 3 Results

Eds - Pass
Agent TBY - Fail (Kubala already picked in Round 1)

Round 1 Results

Johnners – Ladislao Kubala
weeman27bob – Matthias Sindelar
Pothas – Sandor Kocsis
Neil Pickup – Jean-Marie Pfaff
marc71178 – Gheorge Hagi
Cevno – Jozsef Bozsik
Marcuss – Hristo Stoichkov
cpr – Nemanja Vidic
GingerFurball – Graeme Souness
Eds – Ian Rush
Agent TBY - Aaron Ramsey
All Sheep XI - Vinnie Jones

Sheep Candidates

Aaron Ramsey
John Arne Riise
Darren Fletcher
Tuncay Şanlı
Adrian Mutu
Zoltán Gera
Zlatko Zahovič
Craig Bellamy
Ally McCoist
James McFadden
Duncan Ferguson
Charlie Adam
Erik Nevland
Vinnie Jones
Ronnie Rosenthal

Note: Dimitar Berbatov has been vetoed as too good to be a sheep (right on the border). If you think any of the listed are too good to be sheep, speak up and if I agree with your reasons that player will be baaed from being picked as a sheep and if already picked, the person who picked that 'sheep' has to pick again.

Round 2 Category coming right up

Last edited:

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Round 2

This is the first double pick round.

a) Pick a player who has managed either a club or national team

b) Pick a player who has played under the management of the person picked in a)

Note 1: You get a) as a player not as a manger

Note 2: If you fail with one pick but not the other, you get the player you passed with and any subsequent picks must meet criteria. If noone else meets criteria with the passed pick, you lose the pick and get two sheep which meet the question

Note 3: If one person picks a player in a) and another in b) then both picks are fails

Please send in your answers within 24 hours to cwdrafts@gmail.com

Agent TBY

International Captain
Aw, ****. Really should've gone for Giggs, Law, Dalglish or even Kompany who I was considering for a while. Oh well, I'll take Ramsey I guess, he has upside.

Sent my picks for Round 2.