• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which club will win the Premier League?

Which club will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Voted Man U, but hope it's Man City, as English football needs clubs that haven't dominated for the past 20 years to win, even if they were helped by wealthy businessmen.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
English Football doesn't 'need' any such thing tbh, but Man U are evil.

Anyway, blue mooooooooooooooon

Was on the tube Sunday before last, and United had been at home, I think to Villa. Tube was crawling with Man U shirts and programmes. I'm watching the derby in London next Monday and I'm a bit worried about getting lynched by the locals. :ph34r:

Uppercut

I have a feeling Citeh will beat United but lose the title anyway after dropping points away at Newcastle.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well yeah but it's just the sort of banana skin I can see them slippin on now that Bruce isn't there :whistling:

Uppercut

Yeah it's a nasty fixture to have on the last day. But you'd still expect us to win more often than not, whereas Newcastle are probably favourites against Citeh given how they've been playing and Citeh's away form.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I dunno, City have only actually lost one in seven and seem to be hitting a new wave of form (didn't see their game V Wolves, but), whereas United haven't been setting the world alight, lost to Wigan & drew with Everton. Reckon City will avoid defeat but of course a draw could be enough for United.

I don't think either side will win both of their post-derby games, and the title will IMO be settled on GD so unless something bizarre happens then City will take it. The forthcoming 8-0 win V Man U helping them on their way.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think ManUre will still manage to conjour something up.

Citeh looked suddenly far less convincing against Wolves knowing the title was live again. Against the Budgies they assumed the jig was up and played like they can. Still think they'll choke harder than ManUre.

I expect a draw on Monday, ftr.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
My take on the matter is that City can't afford to slip up at all, whereas Man Utd can afford to lose a couple of points. I don't see City beating MU and Newcastle, although they might win one of those games. MU's run-in looks a doddle to me - Sunderland are too busy congratulating themselves for being better than they were under Bruce to be a threat to United.

Man Utd to finish five points clear imo.