• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone follow the Serie A?

Craig

World Traveller
Besides from me, anybody else supports the Serie A?

Inter smashed Reggina 6-0 and we will smash Arsenal again at the San Siro. And this time we have Vieri back :D

Arsenal's poor defenders will cost them again.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Red Cards : Cosmi & Gaucci (Perugia coach & presient), Diamoutene 69 (Perugia),
Conceicao 86 (Lazio), Ignoffo 86 (Perugia), Di Loreto 93 (Perugia)

Sounds like a good game!

PY

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Red Cards : Cosmi & Gaucci (Perugia coach & presient), Diamoutene 69 (Perugia),
Conceicao 86 (Lazio), Ignoffo 86 (Perugia), Di Loreto 93 (Perugia)

Sounds like a good game!
Flicked over from Eurosport at my Nana's house to watch England vs Pakistan on Sky Sports 2 after about 60 mins. :!( Didn't see any of that.......:O

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Siena 1 (Flo 79), Udinese 1

Result is quoted because the fact that a Norwegian scores in leagues apart from our own is very rare.

Someone to mention Spain in 5...4...3...

Otherwise, I look at the Serie A results, but don't know a lot about the league itself. I do put a smile on my face if Chievo wins, however.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
marc71178 said:
Oh, and Sam - Solksjaer.
Neil Pickup said:
Solskjaer even ;)
Solskjær even ;) - do I hear lame excuses about not having æ on your keyboards? yes? good. They will be happily ignored.

Heard of a recent injury? Besides, Forlan is doing OK, so Solskjær won't get in the team that easily. I predict 5 starting appearances for Ole Gunnar after Christmas, possibly 10 more as a sub...

EDIT: oh dear, off-topic again...shows how interesting the Serie A really is.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
marc71178 said:
What a well thought-out balanced opinion.
No I am just telling you I dont like the clubs. I find the Serie A very interesting as I cant wait for the game next week and the week after.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Just because you don't like the clubs, that is absolutely no reason to call them scum.

Oh, and although this is a Serie A thread, I feel duty boud to mention the ECL tonight.

Inter 1 Arsenal 5?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PY

International Coach
Henry's 2nd goal was awesome, thought he'd mucked it up and then skinned Zanetti, slotted the ball past Toldo. 8D

I dislike Arsenal intensely but I really really like Henry. Jumped out of my seat when Arsenal scored 3 in 4 mins. We walked in after 82 mins.

:D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Pfft, who needs Arsenal when you can watch Exeter City?

Rodgers, what's the score?

Rodgers, Rodgers, what's the score?

Incidentally, Rik, if you see Luke Rodgers anywhere, maim him would you?

Craig

World Traveller
I knew you would mention that.

&^%$ you Arsenal, its players and the club. :!(

*$%^*@# &^%# you ^&*% Thierry Henry, #&^% you Arsenal.

:!( :!( :!(

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Craig[/i] [b[&^%$ you Arsenal said:
What a well thought-out balanced opinion.
Sorry for stealing marc's post, but it fit in here. Inter were beaten fair and square (OK, I only watched the last 30 minutes, but they didn't have a chance)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Craig said:

Inter smashed Reggina 6-0 and we will smash Arsenal again at the San Siro. And this time we have Vieri back :D

Arsenal's poor defenders will cost them again.
I love it when this happens

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Yay go us!:) Great win and good to see Ljungberg hit goal scoring form.:D he scored in the premier league too so its all godd..