• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Obnoxious Footy Fans in the UK?

UK's worst fans?

• Total voters

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rangers, imo. Typically more bigoted than the garden-variety football thugs.

Last edited:

Uppercut

I realised at the last minute that I hadn't used enough poll options. It was them or Exeter City.

I made my decision and I stick by it.

Uppercut

Yeah Millwall worth a shout. Or any fans that think supporting a club that's **** at football makes them in some way ethically superior.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man united obviously the most detestable club but think Tottenham and Liverpool fans are actually more anoying.

Gone for Spurs because I am exposed to them more often.

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The funny thing about Man Utd fans, is that the ones who I've met that are actually from Manchester have been alright. It's all of the mockney idiots who support them in the South who are the most annoying in my experience.

Uppercut

Haha don't worry, no one's judging. It's probably not your fault you're a Rangers fan.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nottingham Forest the most obnoxious that I've come across

Voted for Exeter though obv

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Come to think of it I don't think I've met anyone who supports Northern Ireland in my entire life.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Millwall always used to smash up most of Cambridge when they came up here back in the day.

Been a while since the Mighty U's were in the same division tho.

Stoke fans are ****s too, spent an interesting afternoon being gobbed on by them at the old Victoria Ground. Away fans under home supporters was always fun.

Probz Cardiff for all that tho; neanderthal wuckfits to a man.

flibbertyjibber

There was something along those lines during the recent Carling Cup semi. Don't doubt you for a moment, but what's the deal with cardiff?
Their fans are a bunch of ****s.

Every time they played at Shrewsbury they would travel back to the train station overturning cars on the English bridge and smashing shop windows as they went up the Cop. Wankers of the highest order.

Still voted for Celtic fans though, well balanced with chips on both shoulders.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
There was something along those lines during the recent Carling Cup semi. Don't doubt you for a moment, but what's the deal with cardiff?
They're just scummy with bells on; exude an air of menace. Seems to be that a lot of middle ranking teams from armpits of cities have the same probs. Because their teams are plop they ramp up the arsehole factor to "win" the off field battle. See also Leeds, Stoke & Brum.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tbf, as you can testify, there are a fair few who fit the bill. Especially if you consider blatant racism to be a linked trait.