• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 15 Discussion and Prediction Competition

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Crusaders vs Chiefs
Force vs Hurricanes
Brumbies vs Cheetahs
Highlanders vs Waratahs
Reds vs Rebels
Sharks vs Lions
Bulls vs Blues

LMS: Reds

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Seems like the group is split on the Hurricanes Force game. I don't fancy either team and my logic was to pick the home team.

Force horribly unreliable when I backed them last year however - and wasn't there some record they set for most games lost by less than 7 points or something.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Crusaders vs Chiefs
Force vs Hurricanes
Brumbies vs Cheetahs
Highlanders vs Waratahs
Reds vs Rebels
Sharks vs Lions
Bulls vs Blues

LMS: Reds

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Wasn't able to catch the match but surprised to see the Crusaders defeated again - seems as though they had a full strength XV besides McCaw and Carter against a good but hardly favoured Chiefs outfit.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Wasn't able to catch the match but surprised to see the Crusaders defeated again - seems as though they had a full strength XV besides McCaw and Carter against a good but hardly favoured Chiefs outfit.
I watched the first half Somers - Chiefs have an international quality back line and a strong front row. I don't enjoy watching scrums but last night they were dramatic. Sonny bill was a presence every time he touched the ball.

Standout player for the Crusaders was Read - I am not even sure who the chiefs number 8 was in contrast,

Finaly Kerr Barlow was average but didn't do anything too stupid. So we didn't suffer there.

and bah - my Force prediction didn't come true - such an awful team to support in tipping comps. Won't back them again this season.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Tipping competition week three results:
BoyBrumby 5
PrinceEWS 5
Somerset 5
Hurricane 4
Johnners 4
Quaggas 4
Ripper868 3

Tiping competition standings:
BoyBrumby 14
PrinceEWS 13
Quaggas 13
Somerset 13
Johnners 12
Hurricane 10
Ripper868 10

Last man standing:
Eliminated:
Hurricane (Bulls)
Somerset (Stormers, Reds, Bulls)

Standing:
BoyBrumby (Reds)
Johnners (Reds)
PrinceEWS (Reds)
Quaggas (Reds)
Ripper868 (Reds)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Week Four Fixtures:
Chiefs vs Brumbies
Stormers vs Blues
Hurricanes vs Highlanders
Waratahs vs Force
Sharks vs Reds
Rebels vs Cheetahs

Byes: Bulls, Crusaders, Lions

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Not bad considering I've only watched three games this season and missed an entire week of tipping. :p
I am gutted you are beating me as you are more of a NRL man it is my understanding.

Will see if I can catch you by the end of the comp!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Week Four Fixtures:

Chiefs vs Brumbies
Stormers vs Blues
Waratahs vs Force
Sharks vs Reds
Rebels vs Cheetahs

LMS: Tahs

ripper868

International Coach
Week Four Fixtures:
Chiefs vs Brumbies
Stormers vs Blues
Waratahs vs Force
Sharks vs Reds
Rebels vs Cheetahs

LMS: Rebels...why not...be there best shot for the year....if they aim up like they did against the Reds they deserve a win here.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Week Four Fixtures:

Chiefs vs Brumbies
Stormers vs Blues
Waratahs vs Force
Sharks vs Reds
Rebels vs Cheetahs

Picking the cheetahs in an 'upset'.

Quaggas

State Captain
Week Four Fixtures:
Chiefs vs Brumbies
Stormers vs Blues
Waratahs vs Force
Sharks vs Reds :ph34r:
Rebels vs Cheetahs

LMS: Stormers

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Alex Bradely the chiefs number 8 has an IQ of a brush. Being interviewed on TV with 20 quick fire questions he didn't understand the concept of the questions and started to give long drawn out answers instead of single word answers.

Question: Dinner Date or a movie Date?
Alex: Well I like both actually - I enjoy taking my wife to dinner and we sometimes go to movies as well so we enjoy both.
Question: Steak or a salad?
Alex: Again I like both - I like to eat healthily and like to have a well balanced meal.

Just answer the fricking question and pick an answer it is multiple choice. Grrrr

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Loving the Bulls halfback. Good quick ball. Good running game. average kicker but can't have everything.

Last edited: