• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2012 Season thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who missed the tackle on thurston for that long range try?

Btw, Corey Parker - four offloads, two leading to tries. Great half.

Spikey

I think it was pearce but I also think it wasn't a terrible missed tackle or anything. Just a good play

I miss Billy Slater

Burgey

Queensland don't.

I thought it was Watmough but didn't want to pour a bucket of **** on him til I was sure.

Penalty from Sam "Ménage" Thaiday.

Always third man in.

Spikey

Yeah I haven't really seen a good replay of it. They might both be to blame. Pretty sure Pearce was left on the ground eating JT's dust

uvelocity

International Coach
farah wag

yeah it was pearce, jennings gave up after 2 steps too. but other than that jennings has been tops

Spikey

Pearce's best play of the night is a terrible bomb that no-one wants to go anywhere near. We could be onto something here!