• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2012 Season thread

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
remember when hodges had the ball and hayne rushed at him in that half? hodges backpedalling was reminiscent of creagh imo

except he had the ball

Spikey

really bad kick. know jennings was right up against it, but he maybe put in the worst kick possible, without pushing it out.

nice play by the shoulder charge tho

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
really bad kick. know jennings was right up against it, but he maybe put in the worst kick possible, without pushing it out
Heh really? There wasn't that much wrong with it. Could have been a bit further in I guess but he got it to sit up.

Spikey

Heh really? There wasn't that much wrong with it. Could have been a bit further in I guess but he got it to sit up.
Yeah maybe really bad is pushing it. But I just thought the kick didn't give 'the accused' any chance at all, unless someone stuffed up (which very nearly happened I guess)

Spikey

really did not get why merrin did that smack down. nothing to be gained at all right?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Now that is interesting.

Knock on for me, but there was a foot in there.

EDIT: A state vomits in unison. Lol. Gallen not HP either. Drops the f-bomb.

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Unbelievable. That was dropped absolutely bloody cold. Disgraceful disgusting refereeing carrying this grub team.