• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* NRL 2012 Season thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sandow to Wenty? :wacko:

He hasn't been that bad has he? You'd think this is a must win game for the Eels so you'd want your best players on the park at all costs. Very strange.
He hasn't been that bad at all. Unless there's something going on off field or there's trouble with him in terms of not folowing the coach's directions, it makes no sense at all.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh yeah how could I forget Presto. Nathan Friend was another who would have been on good coin. I guess Tagatease was probably on a contract that didn't match his poor performance at the Titans.

It still doesn't add up completely does it when you consider Sezer, Henry, Graham are further additions.

Who's going to play half for the Eels instead of Sandow?

BTW - Did anyone else watch the Footy Show last night? I saw some of it and thought it was quite controversial but refreshingly honest that Hindy went for Minichiello as NSW's fullback and not Hayne.

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh yeah how could I forget Presto. Nathan Friend was another who would have been on good coin. I guess Tagatease was probably on a contract that didn't match his poor performance at the Titans.

It still doesn't add up completely does it when you consider Sezer, Henry, Graham are further additions.

Who's going to play half for the Eels instead of Sandow?

BTW - Did anyone else watch the Footy Show last night? I saw some of it and thought it was quite controversial but refreshingly honest that Hindy went for Minichiello as NSW's fullback and not Hayne.
Bah forgot about Friend. It does sound dodgy but it's hard to know really. Injuries requiring players from outside the 25 and backended/frontloaded contracts can all play a factor. It just looks worse cause Searle looks dodgy.

I think McGuire will be HB.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've always thought that Searle appeared dodge. But you are right, it could just be an honest mistake or some front ended contracts for the older guys like Bailey.

McGuire as half against the Tigers, hmm. I don't think the Eels will have enough points in them.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
3 weeks in a row?

Still got Hayne to contend with. Bloke's won games single handed before.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so tigers to nil 3 weeks in a row? back in the top 8 in a few weeks?
Bitch, please.Tigers too busy reading their pre-game press and getting manicures done.

Beau Ryan. FMD, WAC he is.

Beau knows...

Beau knows **** all. That's what Beau knows.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Much as I hate to talk footy when there's some nice trash talking going on, Ryan has been on of the most improved players in the comp this year. Starting from a low base, and showy **** he may be.

uvelocity

International Coach
beau used to give me the ****s but he has been great ever since doing a terrible job at the end of the semi v dragons in oh-ten

Would love to see beau knows wenty tbh

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah he has improved, rewarded with that new 3 year contract. The most improved player in the comp would have to be Jayson Bukuya. I didn't expect much of him at all this year, in fact I thought he would struggle to even get a bench spot. Corey Norman is up there too.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez the Titans are a crap side. 3 of the softest tries you'll see, not to mention their insistence on handing the ball straight back to Brisbane every 3rd tackle.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That outfit the Sea Eagles were wearing today had to be one of the worst strips that I have seen

Looked life a desert storm knock-off from Kuta

howardj

International Coach
Geez the Titans are a crap side. 3 of the softest tries you'll see, not to mention their insistence on handing the ball straight back to Brisbane every 3rd tackle.

They just don't give a crap

Ever since their genius CEO signed everyone (including the coach) on long term deals, they've just turned it up.

howardj

International Coach
It's good for the comp when Souffs are doing well

Like it is for AFL when Richmond are doing good