• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6 Nations Prediction/Tipping

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Woo hoo... I am not at the bottom of the table,for a whole week at least. ��. Good start to the week. Just need to win the competition I entered to go to Dublin and see the England/ Ireland game..and that would make the week complete...( am easily pleased ��)

ripper868

International Coach
Scotland by 17
France by 6
England by 8

Fair dos to England for the Grand Slam and 19 test record, many will say its not legitimised until they beat New zealand, but NZ didnt beat England in their run either. Feel sick that Aus had 4 cracks to stop the rot, and couldnt, also feel horrid that Uruguay couldnt hold onto their 3-0 lead in Manchester at the start of it all.

Howe_zat

Audio File
many will say its not legitimised until they beat New zealand, but NZ didnt beat England in their run either..
This is a weird thing that has only come about because of NZers making a huge deal out of the 18 test run legitimising them as the best side ever. It didn't, what made them the best side ever is having some of the best players ever at their best and winning them two world cups.

Now people are trying to come up with reasons England's matching that record 'doesn't count' because they're not the best side ever, which is dumb as ****. Winning sequential matches isn't supposed to make you the best side ever. No one ever said it did before the NZers started it. It's a distinct record in its own right.

ripper868

International Coach
Besides, Cyprus holds the record for 24 international consecutive victories, which clearly means they are the Greatest ever.

ripper868

International Coach
I think I've run stone last in this, tipping week to week. I just got a message from my old work in the UK - I won the office tipping Comp, submitting all match tips before the first week kicked off. The French and Irish wins this weekend put me over the top! Now have 40 quid of winnings waiting for me...I've graciously donated it to the Friday beer/donut fund.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Scotland beat Italy by 29
France beat Wales by 2
Ireland beat England by 4

Scores:

Code:
StephenZA	20
marc71178	18
Howe_zat	17
ripper868	16
BoyBrumby	14
vogue		14
Furball		10

And the final standings:

Code:
marc71178	107
StephenZA	105
Howe_zat	 94
Furball		 85
BoyBrumby	 84
vogue		 82
ripper868	 74
Marcuss		 61
Thanks all for playing.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Thank you marc71178 for running this . Was fun to do even though I didn't manage the dizzy heights of the leader score.
Congrats to you too for winning. :)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Apologies for missing this this year - I blame the builders distracting me - will be back next year God willing

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Time for fred to put his money where his mouth is:

Code:
Sat Feb 3	14.25	Wales v Scotland
Sat Feb 3	16.45	France v Ireland
Sun Feb 4	15.00	Italy v England