• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6 Nations Prediction/Tipping

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Wales beat Ireland by 7
England beat Scotland by 12
France beat Italy by 29

Scores:

Code:
ripper868	34
marc71178	22
Quaggas		21
fredfertang	14
BoyBrumby	10
Totals:

Code:
Quaggas		101
marc71178	 71
ripper868	 71
BoyBrumby	 66
fredfertang	 64
Furball		 25
Marcuss		 19

Bit of a procession here but the final games:

Code:
Sat Mar 21	12.30	Italy v Wales
Sat Mar 21	14.30	Scotland v Ireland
Sat Mar 21	17.00	England v France

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Bit early for the World Cup but I do intend to run it for then (although the first results will be delayed by my honeymoon)

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Ireland by as many as needed.

Good job I'm not bitter, but it is a strange system.

btw congrats to marc

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
So half an hour ago Wales were pretty much out of the running...and now they're gonna walk it.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
So half an hour ago Wales were pretty much out of the running...and now they're gonna walk it.
Quite a second half by them wasn't it, even if you'd have to day that the Italians produced a massive white flag job.

The Irish are still in contention though - don't they need 10 more points in the 2nd half? Not out of the question at all.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I wrote that just before Italy's last minute try tbf, although it was probably still exaggerating matters. Watching Italy was just infuriating though, the title very quickly slipping away from us.

We still have an outside chance, although it looks like it'll be down to the wire between Wales and Ireland now.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
One of the more bizarre days of rugby I think it's safe to say:

Wales beat Italy by 41
Ireland beat Scotland by 30
England beat France by 20

Scores:

Code:
fredfertang	16
BoyBrumby	15
Quaggas		15
ripper868	14
marc71178	10
Final scores - good effort by ripper after missing the first 2 rounds:

Code:
Quaggas		116
ripper868	 85
BoyBrumby	 81
marc71178	 81
fredfertang	 80
Furball		 25
Marcuss		 19

ripper868

International Coach
Cheers for running it Marc, top shelf. Congrats Quaggas!
Happy to say Ive finally been to Twickenham. You english know how to sing. Bring on the World Cup!

Quaggas

State Captain
Cheers for running it Marc, top shelf. Congrats Quaggas!
Happy to say Ive finally been to Twickenham. You english know how to sing. Bring on the World Cup!
Congrats to you - and thanks for starting only halfway through! :p

fmd, I'd like that crystal ball you have.

ripper868

International Coach
Haha it evaded me in the last round. Though the French prediction in the last round was more of a Hail Mary then prediction.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
After a year off because I forgot, we're back.

Code:
Sat Feb 4	14.25	Scotland v Ireland
Sat Feb 4	16.50	England v France
Sun Feb 5	14.00	Italy v Wales